Principles for communication
- Our school adopts a collaborative approach between parents and staff to address students’ needs. We update parents on students’ progress holistically and seek to establish strong home-school partnerships to serve the best interests of our students.
- We are committed to maintaining a culture of open and constructive dialogue that supports resolution of issues and successful collaboration.
- We forge strong parent-school relationships that are premised on trust and respect.
For email addresses of specific staff, parents may refer to: https://www.peircesec.moe.edu.sg/about-school/Staff/Staff-list/
- Staff should be contacted through their email addresses or the General Office by default, although they may opt to share their handphone numbers with students and parents.
- Phone calls/WhatsApp messages should only be made during school operating hours (7.30am – 6pm on weekdays) unless there is an emergency.
- Urgent messages to staff members may be directed to the school’s General Office, should they be uncontactable during school hours.
- For in-depth discussions on issues, meetings may be arranged with at least 3 days’ notice. Staff have the discretion to schedule earlier meetings if deemed necessary.
- The school advocates trust and mutual respect in all communication. In the unlikely event that disrespectful communication takes place, the school will choose not to engage with the party concerned.